August 2016-Present| Los Angeles, California, United States
Overseeing day-to-day UX & Design needs for FORM Lifting
Responsible for ideation, creative vision, execution of creative deliverables for all initiatives. Includes branding, print design, interactive design, trade shows, video, and events.
- Developed user requirements through market analysis, site metrics analysis and user feedback for redesign of website
- Created personas, wireframes, prototypes, UI architecture, and user flows
- Worked closely with the Product / Creative / Research teams along with various stakeholders to create cross-platform designs using agile implementations
- Master of Wire to Prototype to Final product
- Increased web traffic and sales - 20%
- Increased app usage - 15%
- Conducted user interviews and usability testing
- Led Design Studio and Sprints
- Created UI designs that adhere to and build on existing UI brand guidelines and style guides.
Search Media Group
June 2006 | Los Angeles, California, United States
Principle, UX/UI Designer
- Creating. Directing. Content Creation.
- Created detailed specifications, style guides and UX prototypes for dev team
- Created holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements
- Logo creation, branding, e-commerce, way finding signage, podcasting, social media direction.
- Partnered with a wide variety of companies within various industry verticals to design and deliver print, web & video across various web, tablet & phone experiences.
- Managed every stage of the engagement process and various team sizes to deliver - from discovery to completion.
City of God
June 2013 | Los Angeles, California, United States
Creative director, president.
Continually communicating timeless truths to new generations and people through creative avenues including social media, podcasting, print materials, live events, and brand awareness.
- Developed detailed deliverables (wireframes, flows, prototypes, design comps, visual specs, etc.) that effectively communicate the designs to product managers and engineers.
June 2009 - June 2013 Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Creative director of Content/UX Designer
- Researching, conceptualization, designing, iterating and delivering useful, usable & live event experiences.
- Actively contributing to, and focused on, designing brand awareness.
- Oversaw media department: including local TV Station, national brand, and weekly media deliverables
- Establishing, operationalizing and streamlining the practice & strategy of executing ideas and various themed series.
- Brainstormed, designed, and managed the renovation of: 3,000 seat auditorium, 500 seat auditorium, 10 classrooms. Each room required state of the art A/V equipment and multi-purpose functionality.
- Collaborated on over 10 unique brand experiences that included live events, full media marketing materials, set design, promotional materials, and graphic design.
- Worked on live events/conferences with attendance over 5,000.
University Of Washington - Seattle, Washington,
BA in Geography, Urban Planning, GIS (geographic info systems)
Spanish, Italian, French (Conversational)
Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Wordpress, Expression Engine, Squarespace, Some HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, Quark Express, 4 Color printing set up, Microsoft Office Suite, AGILE/SCRUM, Apple Creative Software (Final Cut Pro/iMovie, Soundtrack/Garage band, iWork), ARC GIS, SketchUp 3D, painting, diagramming, mock-ups, logo/brand design, TV production/editing, Audio/Video Podcasting, Carpentry, design, book writing, curriculum writing, public speaking, acting, teaching, and photography. Also, I love Legos.